Wednesday, September 19, 2007

whew, i made it.

I am sure glad that summer is over (although you wouldn't know it by the beautiful sunny day outside). The past couple of weeks have been a slow return to normal for me. I'm back to the gym. I'm hooking again for the first time in 2 months. The food in my fridge isn't half rotten. My place doesn't look like a bomb just hit. I'm organized enough to make my lunch most days. Oh, and I got my haircut ;-)

I'm also making a return to my blog. I've missed it. I've had a lot of great ideas for posts. At one time I thought that I should make a list....but of course this never did happen, so I'll just have to try my best to remember even half of them.

I have no photos today - sorry. I thought a word post was better than none at all. I will try to upload some pictures tomorrow. I am loving my newest purse, and can't wait for my sewing machine to come home from the 'hospital' and return to active service and finish it up. I will show you some pictures very soon.

In the meantime, if you want photos of rug hooking....there is an article in the September issue of Country Home on rug hooker, Jane Bescherer (sp?). I was in a class with Jane at Shelburne a couple of years ago. Check it out the next time your in line at the grocery store!