Tuesday, October 23, 2007

comments, please....

Over the last year or so, I've been reading quite a few different blogs. There are some that I check out religiously every day, looking for new photos or new stories. Others I read once in a blue moon, and many I've only ever visited once.

I've often wondered how many people read this blog. I know that my friend Wendie, my sister Sandra, and my friend Roxanne all check it often....because they bug me when I don't post regularly. I'm sure that there is somewhere or somehow you can get statistics from Blogger, but I haven't been bothered to look into it yet. (Does anyone know how to do this?)

In the last few weeks, I've been amazed to discover that there are more than just those three people who have been reading along. Whether you've been reading from the start (back when I took that pottery class...) or you just started reading last week, it would be great to have some feedback. There is an opportunity to comment at the end of each post (just click on "# COMMENTS" and type away. You don't have to be signed into Blogger or a techno wizard, you can also leave an anonymous comment).

As always, thanks for your support (and please reveal yourselves! ;-) )