Thursday, June 05, 2008

feel like procrastinating? (LINKS)

Over the last couple of days, I've received a bunch of links from Pat Lockerby. Pat's on the executive of my fan club and a frequent contributer to the R.U.G. sack. Kidding about the fan club - but she has always been very supportive of the newsletter. There are so many hooking resources and sites on the web...but they can sometimes be difficult to find.

There were some that I wasn't already familiar with...

Highland Heart Hookery
Angela Possak - Teacher and Fibre Artist from BC
Blue Tulip Woolery
Primitive Pastimes
Blue Ribbon Rugs
bits of wool blog
Dulcy's Door Step blog
IW Designs - Sandra Brown


...and some that I hadn't seen in a while...
Beaconsfield Rug Hooking Guild
Rachelle Leblanc
Vermont Rug Hooker's Diary - Sunnie Andreas

What are you favourite rug hooking sites and blogs? I'd love to check them out - and I'm almost always game for a little procrastinating (especially at work!) Please leave a link in the comments...thanks! ;-)