Wednesday, July 16, 2008

alive and well....

...just not hooking! I've been having some problems with my shoulder - on and off for the last year or two, but it's gotten worse in the last few weeks. I tried to adhere to my mum's problem solving philosophy of "ignore it and hope that it goes away" with limited success. I finally gave in and booked a doctor's appointment and I started physio on Monday for my rotator cuff. I'll be going three times a week for the first couple of weeks, and don't really want to jinx it by engaging in a hooking marathon at the same time (since it seemed to get worse right around the same time that I was hooking consistently on my landscape...hmmm....).

So what have I been doing instead? Camping, swimming, knitting, reading, and watching movies. Oh, and since I've temporarily tidied up my hooking stuff...I've been enjoying living in a tidier space ;-)

I'll be back again real soon with photos. Hope you're enjoying summer wherever you are....