Sunday, October 26, 2008

I heart Sundays


Even though it's overcast and gloomy outside, there's a certain relaxed contentment today. It started with a luxurious sleep-in, followed by a quick dye job, brief tidy, and now I can sit and enjoy my yummy cafe au lait.

Although I have several things I want to accomplish today, I'll happily pluck away at them with no real self-imposed deadline. Gotta love days like today, when you can hibernate inside and just do whatever you feel like doing--not what absolutely must get done...or else!

No doubt, I'll still be working on my final edition of the newsletter. I'm hoping to get it all wrapped up before I head to Shelburne in just a couple of weeks -- I'll keep you posted on my progress (so far I'm about half-done). I should also go and pick up a few groceries...I think that today will be a great day for making some soup or maybe some chili. Hopefully you're having a real Sunday wherever you are...me, I'm off to listen to Stuart McLean.... ;-)