Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Grayson e. and Me!

It was love at first sight when I saw my first pair of Grayson e. leather handles. In fact, I haven't made a purse since that hasn't used the Grayson e. hardware. I think they complement one-another quite well.

The Grayson e. handles and clasp are a key component in my most recent purse designs (including the pom purse and a couple of others that are waiting to be hooked)....and I've been thinking about selling the handles for a while now. I finally decided that it was time to take the plunge.

My first order arrived today...and it felt like Christmas!





I will be bringing the handles with me when I come to speak at the Belleville Hook-In on April 18th...and I'll also be flogging my wares at a couple of other upcoming rug hooking events. Once they're finalized, I'll be sure to share the details - over in the new "On the Road" section, on the left.