Friday, March 20, 2009

I might be on to something....

AJ gave me the latest issues of Toronto Life and Fashion. I quickly flipped through the later last night before drifting off, and laughed out loud when I saw this...


My sister Sandra has jokingly called me the "trendsetter" for the last few years...in response to my wearing ponchos and flower pins months ahead of the trend. Now, apparently purses with flaps are all the rage...hmmmm....

I've decided to take some pressure off coming up with a third design for my newer purse style, since all that was being created was a lot of frustration and unhappiness. Instead, I'm going sew Everyday Carré together this weekend and get to work on writing up the instructions. I'm hoping that as soon as I relax about it, the ideas will start coming again...

Have a great weekend!