Thursday, April 16, 2009

my trunk is full

The car is packed, my place is tidy (well, vacuumed at least!), and I'm ready to get on my way. I'm heading to Belleville tomorrow at lunchtime (it's about a 4 hour drive)...and by suppertime I'll be visiting and chatting with about 10 fellow hookers. It's going to be a great weekend!

If you're in the area, the hook-in starts at around 10am and goes until about 3pm. It's being held at the Belleville Recreation Centre - 116 Pinnacle Street. If you're able to make it, please bring a brown bag lunch, a mug, $4 and your hooking. Refreshments will be served and there will be door prizes.

I'll be bringing my camera...and hopefully I remember to take it out of it's bag. Since I'll be leaving my laptop at home, any posts over the next few days will be short and sweet (if they happen at all). Have a great weekend everyone!