Friday, June 12, 2009

happy Friday!

If I had to choose a favourite day of the week, I think it might have to be Friday. Fridays are filled with the promise of a weekend: plans, ideas, hopes....

I have a lot of things planned for this weekend....
  • knitting on my shawl
  • making a great dinner (done!)
  • finish drawing a new purse pattern
  • get hooking on said pattern
  • take AJ shopping tomorrow
  • make my Father's Day gift - or at least get started
  • maybe doing a little bit of dyeing
  • going to see my sister's renovation progress
  • watching the season II premiere of True Blood
...along with the usual sleeping in a little, tidying, grocery shopping, relaxing, etc.

There are also a few things I won't be doing...
  • hearing the buzz of my alarm clock
  • Posting on my blog
What? Not posting on my blog? Yes, I've decided that I'm going to take the weekend off. Writing a blog post might take some people just a few minutes, but I'm not that clever or that fast -- and this way I can spend the extra time actually doing some things that I can share with you next week.

What's on your agenda for the weekend? Whatever you're up to, I hope you have a good one...and see you on Monday.