Tuesday, June 09, 2009

M.P. by O.P. (Della Ann's 2nd bag!)

Have I told you how much I like receiving pictures of people's hooked purses? I don't just like it - I love it!


Della Ann and I have been exchanging e-mails over the last couple of months about her new bag. She took the large pattern and made it even bigger! With the brightly coloured flowers and cool little bugs, it practically shouts "Summer!" even if the weather has not been seasonal...


Della Ann writes...
I have attached a couple of photos of my "Leaving Home". You are so right about assembling it together. It does get easier and it is good for my patience ! I even found some very cute bugs at the local bead shop to add another level of interest. My granddaughter loves them. Some of my Ottawa friends still have theirs to finish. However when they saw my completed 2nd purse on Saturday they were inspired to go home to work on theirs during the summer. I have had many compliments on both my purses and some have even wanted to purchase it from me on the spot !!! I must be careful where I put it down !!!!
Thanks for sharing your photos Della Ann - your purse is lovely! ;-)