Thursday, July 09, 2009

Feeling a little February in July....

....and not because there's snow! (the sun is finally back and today was quite warm)

Wendie and I were chatting on MSN today, and eventually the conversation fell to our February Lady Sweaters. Mine has been sitting in the basket for several months - abandoned after I discovered a mistake a few rows back....and she just frogged hers. I know that it will be Fall again before we know it, and I also know that when it's all finished that I will wear it often.....so it was really time to pull it out, rip it back and re-memorize the two basic pattern rows. A perfect distraction from the craziness of my day.

Since I got home from work today, I've accomplished the first (and successfully picked up all of the stitches!) and half of the second task. I'm off to to memorize the second row right now...