Thursday, November 05, 2009

M.P. by O.P. (Pam's Peony Purse)

Have I said how fun it is to see people's finished purses? Whether in person or my inbox....I LOVE to see them. Naturally I was thrilled when Pam Langdon from Ottawa sent me a picture of her finished purse earlier this week....


I love all of the bright colours, set off by the dark background....and all of the many, many different colours and wools Pam used in hooking the flowers. Another favourite part is the orange around the top of the purse. Pam said that she wore the purse a couple of times knowing that a zing was still needed and then added the orange yarn that weaves through the top whipping. It unifies the purse - orange is in every flower and throughout the background.

Well done Pam - it's beautiful!

P.S. I am waaaay behind in posting about recent happenings....and trying to get all caught up soon. First I need to upload a whack of photos I took here last night.

P.P.S. It snowed today. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Yet.