Thursday, January 21, 2010

close, but no cigar


I got far enough along in the construction of my newest coin purse to realize that my amazing idea was just "amazin". Rather than still finish it - and effectively waste one of my frames on a less than perfect purse - I've decided to just abandon it. Making the decision to abandon a project you really like is not an easy one, but I know that I will be happier in the end. (Plus this is a pretty small and quick project, so I didn't really have a lot invested - emotionally, monetarily, or time-wise)

I am feeling a lot more optimistic that the third try will be the charm. Even after making so many purses (20+), when you add something new into the mix (coin purse frame)....sometimes it takes a little while to work out the kinks. Hopefully I will have a success story to share by the end of the weekend...