Sunday, March 14, 2010

before and after

I finally got around to organizing my wool shelves this weekend. Since it's right in my living room - and I was having company over last night - I couldn't really procrastinate much longer. It does look much better. Here is the before picture....


And now here is the after.....


I was able to find room for almost all of the wool I've dyed over the last while. There is just a short stack of reds sitting in the wings. I also have a bag full of wool waiting to be reincarnated and transformed into something that's screaming to be hooked - instead of just plain screaming.

I am going away for a week....heading off to NYC again for a couple of days and to visit with some friends in NJ for the rest of the time. I might post a little from the road, if inspiration strikes....but more than likely I'll be back posting after I get home. Have a great week everyone - hope you get lots of hooking done ;-)