Sunday, November 14, 2010

the goods...

Have I told you lately how much I love batiks? Well, just in case you forgot, here are some new beauties I picked up in New England....




I know it might look like I went a little overboard, but considering they were almost half of the price they are here at home....I'm surprised I didn't buy more! ;-)


My yarn stash was only a little enhanced with these guys...and I've already started some knitting with two of them, so obviously they were needed, right?

Here are the places we hit on our travels....and we bought something(s) at every one!

Yarns for Your Soul • Manchester, VT
HodgePodge (yarn store) • Newport, NH
The Quilter's Workshop • Newport, NH
New England Fabrics • Keene, NH
Garden of Stitches (quilt store) • Bethel, VT
Vermont Yarn Company • Middlebury, VT
Middlebury Sew-n-Vac • Middlebury, VT
Knits & Bolts • New Haven, VT
Northeast Fibre Arts Center • Williston, VT

P.S. Thanks for all of the comment love lately -- it's been wonderful! ;-)