Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day.... (to me!)

(punch hooked by Sandra Marshall)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you are pampered and cherished all day long -- and if not by others, do it for yourself. You deserve it!

I took my own advice this year, and bought myself some new footwear. I've been a fan (from afar) of El Naturalista shoes for a couple of years now.....and the price planets aligned last week during a little detour. I was down in Belleville for work, and made a little side-trip to go and visit Christine for a sleepover and talk all things rug hooking on Thursday. We went on a mini-road trip to nearby Kingston and she took me to her favourite shoe store - where they were having a big sale - and the rest, as they say, is history.....


So far I've worn the navy boots almost every day....and the clogs just around the house. They are sooooo comfortable.

I'm heading off on another work adventure momentarily....but will be home again at the end of the week and ready for a big dye-fest on the weekend. So there won't be much exciting to report until then. Have a great week - and don't forget to eat some chocolate today!