Tuesday, February 14, 2012

indigo dragonfly


I made a quick stop in Bracebridge on my way home last Thursday to pick up Sushi for supper.....and while they were making it, I wandered over to Muskoka Yarn Connection. Looking at pretty yarns is such a great way to burn a few minutes.....and burn through some money, too, if you're not careful!


Luckily I came home with just this one skein. I fell in love with the colours, the feel of the yarn....and the unique name didn't hurt either. Now I just need to decide what to make with it.

This was my first introduction to Indigo Dragonfly yarn....and I was excited to discover that she is practically right in my own backyard. I think a little road trip might be in order this summer....


You can see some of the other colours and read their fun names on flickr here.....and there are also lots of limited edition colours on her blog. Oh, so pretty...