Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fabulousness and Favourites

Another week has come to an end....and although I was hoping to get back here with another post or two, I decided to put all of my time and energy into hooking this week. Things are looking hopeful (and being helped along with my working just a half-day today, so I can sit frame-side this afternoon) that I will be finished sometime tomorrow. I can hardly wait - and neither can the list of what I will work on next! It seems that the closer I get to the freedom of being finished, the faster the ideas are forming.....so I'm thinking I might be in for a bit of a disappointment. Some prioritizing - and a reality check! - are definitely in order.

:: I've been indulging in a few treats lately...to fuel me along during my long hooking sessions. I've been having a real thing for peanut butter lately (yay Reese's!), but my latest discovery is the new Cadbury's Dairy Milk Pretzel + Peanut Butter bar, accidentally discovered while wandering the tempting centre-aisles at my local grocery store.

:: Lately I've been starting my day reading Karen Kahle's new blog: Primitive Spirit. Great writing, thoughtfulness....and lovely eye candy. Who could ask for more?

:: If you're into quilting, or just like to read about other people's thoughts on colour....check out In Color Order and her series on "The Art of Choosing" just don't forget to keep pushing "next" at the bottom - there are many, many posts in this series.

:: Did you see the new show Missing last night? Ashley Judd kicks butt - and I think it's my favourite new show in a long while.