Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Fabulousness and Favourites

I'm writing this on Tuesday night, before I leave for a five-city interview trip. I feel tired already....and I know that come Friday I will be longing for home, my bed, and some fun crafty times. Fingers crossed that Sunday lives up to its name, and that there is a good breeze to set the scene for some dyeing - a big box of 100 skeins just arrived and I'm itching to get playing in the pots.

:: if you like improv quilting and colour....or even improv quilting or colour, check out this beauty I happened upon by sheer accident earlier this week. Je l'aime!

:: ....then that blog lead me to another blog, that lead me to these fun finger puppets...and these ones. If only the people in my family were still little enough for these....I guess I will have to wait for the next generation. LOL!

:: while my next quilt is definitely going to be made with the Liberty Tana Lawn I splurged on last Fall in London, seeing this quilt the other day has me fantasizing about a quilt made out of velveteens - pure luxury!