Friday, April 06, 2012

Friday Fabulousness and Favourites

Hoppy Easter everybunny! I received a large Lindt bunny yesterday at work, and he is mocking me still....but (thankfully!) so far I've been able to resist. My Mum is coming over this morning for a little play in the dye pots - the wind forecast is good, just hoping it warms up a bit - so I should have some fun pictures to share soon. There are lots of little jobs on my list for this 4-day weekend, with some family time mixed in, too.

Just a short list this week - not much time for random surfing and discoveries....sorry!

:: Here is a quick and easy, no-machine-required vest that you can make out of washed/dyed wool yardage. If you work quickly, you can wear it this Spring! :-) Personally, I think I'll save it for a late summer, early Fall project....there's just not enough hours in the day for me right now.

:: Speaking of not enough hours in a day....I decided to take a little break last night and just lay about reading and watching TV. I managed to read the Hunger Games (1st book) from cover to cover. Such a quick read - I loved it! - and now I'm ready to see the movie. Yes, I really prefer to read the book first, then watch the movie.....don't like my characters to be tainted by the visuals, yada yada...