Thursday, May 31, 2012

my favs (part one)

There were lots of fine rugs on display - and not all of them fine cut!  LOL!  I wasn't able to take pictures of all of the rugs, but I did manage to snap some quick shots of some of the ones that caught my eye.  Here are a few of the pictures I took.....  (I will post some more in the coming days)

So You Think You Can Dance • adapted and hooked by Nancy Barber

title unknown • designed and hooked by Verna Bielby

Lady Bugga Shoe Shopping • designed and hooked by Verna Bielby

 Sweet Pea •  hooked by Debbie L. Harris

I Think We Are Going To Need More Rain •  hooked by Patrice Forbes

 Above Gull Lake • adapted from C.A. Henry paining and hooked by Kathy Smith

Gramma's Garage • designed and hooked by Kathy Smith

 Mark Street Posies • designed and hooked by Jean Benninger

Nature's Canopy • designed by Martina Lesar and hooked by Susan Grant

Complementary Study III • designed and hooked by Ruby Clarke