Tuesday, May 22, 2012

progress is being made....

....and after working until after 10 last night I have only a few things left to do on my list.  None of which are really essential, but it would be nice to have them done in time.  I'm pretty sure that my evenings this week will be busy ones - trying to accomplish the stragglers on my list AND all of the things that haven't yet made it to the list!  Ha ha! Luckily most of my must-watch TV shows have wrapped up for the season... ;-)


It was a really gorgeous weekend here - but HOT!  I finally broke down yesterday and dug my AC out of the back of a closet and did my best She Ra impression to get it installed.  It seems to get heavier each year.  This is one of the times when it would be wonderful to have a man around....LOL!  But if you're ever in this predicament yourself, I find the best tool is a pair of gloves - you don't need to worry about cutting your hands or hurting yourself on any of the sharp edges and (good heavens!) accidentally dropping the beast.

Happy Tuesday!