Saturday, January 19, 2013

At the airport





3:20am comes very early when you go to bed at midnight, don't cha know....

The crazy early start is totally worth it, though. I'm about to embark on an adventure, of the fibre variety. A group of fellow rug hooking enthusiasts are gathering together in Georgia for 5 days of play. I can't wait to get there!

I've designed a new purse, and have been busy in the evenings this week doing all of the necessary prep work, so that I am ready to start hooking right away. Ever the optimist, I even assembled the gusset, just in case I get it all hooked and have time to spare so that I can start sewing it together.


Truth be told, this will be the first serious rug hooking I've done in ages. In hind sight, I think I was a little burnt out once I finished working on Jumbo....but I am feeling very ready to get back to it and bring some structure back to my evenings. I won't promise to blog from the land of peaches, but I will if I can. Have a great weekend!