Wednesday, November 19, 2014

blog highlights

I am going to be switching over and start blogging at our new site (www.fisheyesisters.ca) soon, but this blog will stay here indefinitely for people to be able to access.  The only change that I've made recently is that I have decided to remove all of the pictures that I posted from the OHCG Annual and Hooked in the Mountains in Vermont, since I really did not have permission to share all of the photos.  {Truth be told, I have only ever heard from one person who objected....but I think this is the right time (and especially as we live in the age of Pinterest - where it is all too easy to share pictures and images without the appropriate references).  If I have missed any - and you want your work removed - please let me know (new addy: jen (at) fisheyesisters (dot) ca) and I will remove right away.}

Before I leave this place though, I thought it might be fun to take a bit of a walk down memory lane, and highlight some of the best and most popular posts over the past 8 years...enjoy!

TRICKS + TIPS...


POPULAR PROJECTS + POSTS
Thank you again for all of your support and kind words over the years.
I will be back to let you know when the new site is up and running.... ;-)